Grilled salmon is a healthy dish to grill. It’s also a quick and easy recipe to grill on a busy weekday or a casual weekend. This recipe only takes about five minutes to prep and about 14 minutes to grill. You can have your entree and sides ready-to-eat in 20 minutes.
Side Dishes to Serve with Grilled Salmon
Broccoli, red potatoes and even a grilled salad compliment this salmon recipe. So when you’re planning dinner, serve one or all of these sides.
Try a grilled Caesar or grilled Greek salad with grilled salmon. A grilled salad is simple and light.
Or try grilled broccoli or red potatoes as an easy, healthy side dish.
How to Grill Broccoli
Cook broccoli on the SABER® warming rack in the roast position, in a grill wok or a steamer tray.
- Before grilling, coat broccoli spears in a light coat of olive oil.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Grill for about 8 to 10 minutes on each side or until crisp-tender.
- Sprinkle grated Parmesan cheese over the broccoli and serve hot.
How to Grill Red Potatoes
With the SABER® dual-control side burner, you can boil the potatoes right on the grill.
- Use a medium pot, add about 1 1/4 pounds of potatoes and enough salted water to cover the potatoes by at least an inch.
- Bring the potatoes to a boil and cook until tender, about 15 minutes.
- Serve hot.
Grilled Salmon with Yogurt Dill Sauce Recipe
- 1 1/2 pound salmon fillet
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- Ground pepper, to taste
- 1 cup Greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup finely chopped fresh dill
- 2 Tablespoons finely chopped fresh chives
- 1 heaping Tablespoon Dijon mustard
- Lemon wedges, for serving
- Preheat grill to medium-high heat.
- Coat salmon fillets with olive oil and season with 1/2 teaspoon salt and the pepper.
- Put salmon on the grill (or a grill griddle) until cooked through, about 6 to 7 minutes per side.
- In a small bowl, whisk yogurt, dill, chives, Dijon mustard and 1/2 teaspoon salt.
- Spoon yogurt over salmon and serve with lemon wedges on the side.